Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Birth Announcement and Christmas Card


For anyone who didn't get one in the mail, (which is most everyone since we had limited time and money to get some out before the holidays were over,) here is our 2008 Christmas card/Jason's birth announcement. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Lovin' the blog Whitney and Dustin!! Jason is the cutest! Merry Christmas!

    -Brynn (and the rest of the Clarkes)

    P.S. Feel free to check out our family blog at socalclarkes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog. Jason is adorable! We hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!

    Alexandra
    www.familytraylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you guys have a blog!!! YAY!!!!

    Kacie
    http://alexkacietorres.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, sweet little angel! This is actually the first good look I've gotten of your new little man. Donny sick, me sick, holidays....plus the fact that you are so dang far away i don't think I could possibly make it that far! lol! I can't tel who he looks like, guess we'll wait & see. He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete