As of the past few days, Jason has started making a new sound. And he's pretty excited about it. We think he may have finally realized that he was the one making the sound, because he will just lie in his bed calling out. It might sound to some like he's crying, but he's not. His cries are different. These sounds are more of exclamations. Besides, he's completely content if we don't come in, so these sounds seem to be more for his entertainment. Anyway, we think it's pretty funny, so last night and this morning I recorded some of his sounds so you get a feel for what we go to bed and wake up to (The crib is about 4 feet from my side of the bed). The room was dark, so there's no visual, but we're just trying to capture the sounds anyway. The first clip is of his "I'm winding down and falling asleep" noises. Pretty cute. The second is of his new sounds. Could this be an early indicator that he will be vocal and outspoken like his mom, or a singer like his dad? Only time will tell.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh i love those sweet noises. those are some of my favorites and i can't wait to have another one again! we can't wait to see jason, hopefully sometime soon! do you guys have our blog? its www.cutegooches.blogspot.com but its private so if you will give me your email address that you log into for blogspot i will add you guys! miss you!
ReplyDeleteThose are very interesting! I would find the second one slightly unnerving after a while and would have to take some sort of action :)
ReplyDelete~M.
Hey Hna! Whitney, It's hna. Phelps, remember the sick one? Well I'm not sick anymore...haven't been for a while, but I got your blog off facebook. Cute little boy, love the noises. I had a baby last August. I hope you are all doing well. Parenting's a trip, eh? 24/7, but so FUN (sometimes not, with the diapers) catch ya later
ReplyDeleteCute Cute kid. I am glad I saw your blog on Facebook. I'll send you an invite to mine.
ReplyDelete