Sunday, May 31, 2009

Piano Recital

So yesterday, May 30th, I had my third piano recital. My first one was a year ago, when I only had 1 student, Summer Castillo. I was able to join my friend Brook Trieber in her piano recital. Brook gave up teaching after that recital to return to the workforce, and I inherited a few of her students, sisters Julia and Amanda North and Jared Debest. I also got two brand new students of my own, Joey Adamson and Elizabeth Hatch. Last November I had another recital, joining with another friend, Jackie Brown. That time I had 4 students play in the recital (the Norths were out of town). Recital number three, I teamed up with Jackie again, and again had 4 students play (Jared stopped taking lessons and Julia was out of town). All of my students did so well. They all had their pieces memorized, had wonderful dynamics and gave very polished performances. I was so proud of them. Here are some pictures I took of that day.

Me and Jackie
All my students
Me and Elizabeth
Me and Amanda
Me and Joey

Me and Summer

1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun! Your kids did great. We should do a duet at the next one!

    ReplyDelete