Of course, that's generally speaking, because our little love bug is still getting the hang of this whole sleeping through the night thing. The past few days, he's been waking up at 4:45 or 5:50, instead of the normal 6-6:30 range I've come to love and enjoy. Normally, when he wakes up early, we just turn his mobile on, and he goes back to sleep without crying. But that hasn't worked the past few days. Hopefully its just a temporary growth spurt or something, because as I battle to not let my sore throat and minor congestion get out of control, these attacks on the sleep I was just getting used to having again have left me utterly fatigued.
As for Jason, he is just a bundle of joy. Lately, the nap he's supposed to take when I come home from work, has not been going well. He'll either cry and cry, or as is more common for him as of late, he'll just stay in his crib squealing and babbling and rolling around. Sometimes it's just so cute, he's just so awake and eager to play, that we take him out and play with him (see video). Although I think he doesn't realize how tired he really is, because in his eagerness to play, he'll often jump himself to sleep (he's done so on 4 occasions now. Below are pictures of two times he's done it)

Way cute!!
ReplyDelete