Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jason's 9 month photo shoot

August 23rd, Jason turned 9 months. He is still a super joy to be around. He hates to hold still, as evidenced by my attempts to take his standard 9 month photos. He loves cars, keyboards, anything with wheels or that rolls, and drooling is still a favorite past time. He loves feeding himself cheerios, and playing with anyone who will give him the time of day. He's perfected his clapping, standing with minimal support, and is working on giving hi-fives and waving hello or goodbye. Here are the pictures I took when he turned 9 months, and since we couldn't afford professional pictures, I had to borrow a nicer camera a few days later and take my own stab at it. Pictures aren't that great, but the subject couldn't get any cuter. Enjoy!




What a chunky monkey!!!

Here's a good shot of his three lower teeth. He still has just the three on bottom and four on top.

Jason likes to do this funny snorty thing to get attention. What a ham!!


Jason is really getting his "pincer grasp" down.









Reading his favorite book "Little Pea" which his neina gave him for Christmas.










1 comment:

  1. I love the third and fourth photos! He has Daddy's mouth and Mommy's everything else. But I do have to say the scrunchy face is a total you. =D

    ReplyDelete