Thursday, August 11, 2011

Articles of Faith from the not so camera shy

Each month, as a family, we've been working on memorizing one of the "Articles of Faith" together. The Articles of Faith are 13 short statements that summarize some of our key doctrinal beliefs as Mormons. I was bragging to my sister-in-law, who lives in Utah, that Jason has gotten the first two down very well and is making good progress on the third. She lamented not being closer to see it in person, and I promised to make her a video. So here is our video.




jason is getting very bossy in his late "two's" as you can see from the end of that clip. But no sooner did I turn it off, then he insisted on watching it on playback, and recording another one. Here's the second article of Faith, along with my favorite part - his blowing a kiss at the end.




And here's the third installment...





but wait, there's more! He also wanted to sing his version of the ABC's. So for your viewing pleasure, I give you Jason the entertainer.




No comments:

Post a Comment