So I know it's been a while since I've posted. I'm going to have to do a big photo dump one of these days. But until then, here are two little video that captures Jason and Evan's personalities pretty well. Jason is a silly fun-loving boy. He throws tantrums as only a 2 year old can, and usually the tantrums come when it's time to stop doing whatever fun activity he has been enjoying (drinking juice, watching TV, playing at a friends house, etc). But aside from the tantrums, he is a joy to be around. Very talkative, and says the funniest things. Has a crazy imagination, and just LOVES his baby brother.
Evan is a big source of joy as well. Emphasis on the big. At his 6 month appointment he was 20.5 pounds, which put him in the 80th percentile. His height was 29", which puts him off the charts. And that was a month ago. He is now 7 months, and I'm not sure how big he is, only that he keeps growing and growing. He still sleeps through the night, which I have to keep in mind since he doesn't nap very well during the day. He will nap if I'm holding or nursing him, but if I try to transfer him to a swing or crib, he wakes up crying. So I don't get much done each day, but I sleep at night, so I guess I am getting the better end of that stick and won't complain. Evan is sitting up now and LOVES getting to sit up in the bath with Jason and splash the water. He is a water baby for sure. He is eating solids, and teething like crazy, but no teeth coming through yet. He smiles when given the least bit of attention, and you can't remember what ails you in life when that little cherub is grinning at you. His giggle is infectious, and while he is content to observe the world quietly for the most part, he is squealing and shrieking more and more, with the phrase "mamamama" being heard over and over. And as always, his little legs are always kicking, whether he's sitting, laying on his back, stomach, standing, etc. He knows how to get up on his hands and knees, but isn't crawling yet.
Jason can't wait for Evan to grow up and play with him. Here are two videos that show you just how much Jason loves playing with Evan already. One is from a visit to my parents house this last weekend. The other is from dinner a few weeks back. We had played the game Pig Mania a few days earlier, and if roll the pig dice a certain way, it's called Pig Out and your turn is over. Jason thought that phrase was pretty funny and randomly calls "Pig Out!" during the day now. Jason isn't the only one who thought it was funny. Enjoy the videos!
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment