This is the little playground/park area next to our house. Jason and I went there today to play.
Jason wore his sandals, and even walked in them. I usually don't put shoes on him, so when I do, he takes them off because he's not used to it. The fact that he actually walked around in some was picture worthy in my opinion.
He loves playing in the sand and watching his hand (and mommy's toes) disappear in it.
Riding on the little rocking horse they had.
What a big boy!
Just being cute, as always.
Sometimes when he's walking around or standing, he'll just throw his hands up in the air, like he's exasperated with life or something. It's hilarious. It's probably for balance, but it doesn't look like he's wobbling at all, so I think it's just going to have to be chalked up on the quirk board.
The park doesn't have baby swings, but I let Jason try the big boy swing out by himself and he loved it. We don't love how big he looks sitting in it though, what happened to our little baby?!This is a video I took of him walking; he's quite adept at it now, especially considering he was wearing clunky sandals and walked on sand. He has also gotten the waving hello and good-bye thing down really well, and he is even trying to verbally say "bye" now as well. We think it's adorable. Hope you enjoy it.

That what Jonnie started doing when he was about 7 months old- waving backward for bye-bye. Gotta love how kids learn. I can't believe how BIG he is! I don't even recognize him! What a good little walker!
ReplyDeletelove the wobbles...totally cute!
ReplyDeleteCute!!! Love and miss you guys!
ReplyDelete